Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The most frustrating thing in the world

Sometimes I get frustrated with life. With the world. With people.

But sometimes I have to take a breather and remember that everything will be OK. Everything can be fixed. There are LOTS of worse situations I could be in.

For instance... pretty much the most infuriating, frustrating thing I can imagine is being on death row, and you've come to accept your fate and are ready to meet your maker, and then..... you get a crappy last meal.

Like if you wanted steak, and it came overcooked. Or ice cream, and they didn't get you right flavor. Or cookies, and they got you the wrong brand, or they were stale, or they forgot the milk.

I can't imagine being more frustrated/sad/angry/filled with despair. So, comparatively, I am having a GREAT day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment